ABOUT THE GAME
- PeaceMaker is inspired by real events in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Be a leader and bring peace to the region before your term in office ends.
- PeaceMaker is two games in one: play both the role of the Israeli Prime Minister or the Palestinian President.
- Play the news: how would you react to the events in the Middle East presented using real news footage and images?
- Depending on what you bring to the table, we have three difficulty levels to choose from including calm, tense and violent.
LANGUAGES AND AGE RATING
PeaceMaker has three languages: English, Arabic and Hebrew. We plan to release other translated versions as soon as possible. Though the game has no official age rating, ImpactGames recommends to consider the game as a PG-13 rating. The game contains violent news video and graphic images.
- Winning state is the two state solution
- You can make a difference!
- The other side wants peace too.
- You lack complete control of your own side.
- Small concrete steps, not grandiose plans.
- "Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the possible".
- For more information visit the game designer's blog post.
Check out players' thoughts on the reviews page
SEE THE RESULTS
THE JOY OF SUCCESS
THE AGONY OF DEFEAT