For the latest news on PeaceMaker version updates and patches, check this post on our blog.
About the Game
- PeaceMaker is inspired by real events in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Be a leader and bring peace to the region before your term in office ends.
- PeaceMaker is two games in one: play both the role of the Israeli Prime Minister or the Palestinian President.
- Play the news: how would you react to the events in the Middle East presented using real news footage and images?
- Depending on what you bring to the table, we have three difficulty levels to choose from including calm, tense and violent.
For Mac or PC
Make sure your machine complies with the required system and software specifications. Your computer must have Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and higher (including XP) or Mac OS 10.4 and higher (Power PC or Intel Mac). We are not actively updating the game to comply with all newer systems but will try to help as much as we can as issues arise.
Languages and Age Rating
PeaceMaker has three languages: English, Arabic and Hebrew. We plan to release other translated versions as soon as possible. Though the game has no official age rating, ImpactGames recommends to consider the game as a PG-13 rating. The game contains violent news video and graphic images.
- Winning state is the two state solution
- You can make a difference!
- The other side wants peace too
- You lack complete control of your own side
- Small concrete steps, not grandiose plans
- "Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the possible"
For more information visit the game designer's blog post.
- Screenshot 1
- Screenshot 2
- Screenshot 3
- Screenshot 4
- Screenshot 5
- Gzipped Tar Archive (3.2MB)
- Zipped Archive (3.2MB)